Slovenské elektrárne, an Enel Group Company, is a power generating company with dominant position in the electricity market in the Slovak Republic. We are also one of the largest power generating companies in the Central and Eastern Europe.
Our employees appreciate motivating working environment of a multinational company, good background for further personal and professional growth, chance to work abroad, and wide scale of employee benefits, discounts, and free tickets for sport and cultural events.
Basic professional areas related to strategic objectives of the company:
- operators of secondary and primary circuits at a nuclear power plant;
- support centres for SAP implementation (SAP Nuclear centre, centre for plants support);
- expert professions in engineering, erecting, and commissioning a nuclear power plant;
- professions in the field of planning, investments, costs monitoring, procurement.
Course of an interview:
- at least two (mostly three) rounds of personal meetings;
- structured and behavioural personal interviews testing professional and specific skills;
- for some positions psychological and medical tests
Slovenské elektrárne, a.s.
Apollo Business Center II
Mlynské nivy, 821 09 Bratislava
Phone: +421 2 5866 1111
Fax: +421 2 5866 3312