Quality and Integrated Management System
In Central Europe, we are the only company that was since 2010 continuosly internationally certified for quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management systems.
To achieve the highest level of safety (especially nuclear safety), quality of our products, process performance and increasing of overall company effectiveness, we are using Slovenské elektrárne Management System, which integrates requirements for:
- Quality according to ISO 9001,
- Environment according to ISO 14001,
- Occupational health and safety according to OHSAS 18001.
Management System is certified since 2010.
See also: Integrated corporate policy.
Slovenské elektrárne, a.s., as an operator of nuclear facilities, has to implement additional requirements and recommendations such as:
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) GS-R-3 requirements
- World Association of Nuclear Operators (WANO), Operational Safety Review Team (OSART), Institute of Nuclear Power Operations (INPO) – recommendations of international missions, best practice sharing among nuclear operators.
- Slovak Nuclear Regulatory Authority (ÚJD SR), National Labour Inspectorate – findings and recommendations from inspections of regulatory authorities, etc.